Nia Sharma is undeniably amongst the most sought after and well-known stars in the TV industry. Since her debut in the Indian tv industry, she has delivered some amazing performances.
Furthermore, she is quite experimental with her looks and keeps wooing her audience with some unconventional styles. Her skincare, haircare, makeup is always on google’s most searched list. So let’s talk about her beauty and if you feel, you take some notes for your next beauty look!
- She starts her day with black coffee to cleanse her system.
- She does cleansing, toning and moisturizing everyday without a miss.
- She has a strict policy of no makeup to bed at night.
- She uses a rich moisturizing cream before retiring to bed at night.
- She is not a fan of home remedies and instead looks for instant results.
- She has got sensitive skin and her best bet is to uses a Cetaphil cleanser
- Instead of using regular wipes, she also prefers Medicated cleansing pads
- She never steps out of her home without using a forest essentials sunscreen .
- She has natural straight hair and she flaunts them proudly.
- She absolutely loves trying different hairstyles depending upon occasions.
- She hits the gym everyday at 7 in the morning.
- She does CrossFit and functional training.
- She drinks carrot and beetroot juice after gymming.
- She likes home cooked food and eats her last meal of the day by 7 pm.
- She tries to travel without putting her makeup on.
- She likes peach toned makeup for day and brown toned for night.
- She uses false eyelashes or a lot of Mascara to enhance her eyelashes.
- She has a makeup hack of dabbing matte lipstick on her lips to make them look plump.
- She carries sunglasses, lip balm, red lipstick, chewing gums, moisturizer,perfume in her handbag.
- She uses Anastasia Beverly Hills Starlite highlighter.
- She loves applying red lipstick to add glamour to her face and Ladyballs by Too faced is her absolute preference.
- She wears a tinted pink lancome lip balm.
- She is also seen sporting different colored lipsticks than the “usual ones” eg: silver or black or Blue or Purple .
I’ll be back soon with another actress’s beauty tips.