You know you need a moisturizer but do you know which one ?
Moisturising is a crucial step in my skincare routine. I love the moisturizer that glides on the skin and keeps my skin hydrated, looking healthy and supple on the surface, while preventing issues like irritation, redness and increased sensitivity. Therefore I am on a constant hunt for a good non-greasy moisturiser and this time it led me to Victoria’s Secret Pink Mega Moisture Foam Coconut Oil Moisturizing Body Mousse. Let’s see whether my hunt ended or not?
About the brand
Founded in 1977, Victoria’s Secret is an American designer, manufacturer, and marketer of women’s lingerie, womenswear, and beauty products. Victoria’s Secret PINK is a spirited lifestyle brand dedicated to the independent college-aged woman. It includes hoodies, tees, tanks, sweats, bras, panties, yoga, accessories, beauty and more — all designed to appeal to the spirit, humor, optimism and self-confidence of the young woman who lives and loves PINK.
Get obsessed with fluffy, trending foam!
The best kind of foam-o, and the newest way to moisturize! This rich foam smooths on like a mousse, then transforms into body oil as it melts into skin. Infused with moisture-rich coconut oil for deep hydration.
This foam mousse is housed in a sturdy metal bottle with a foam dispenser pump. The outer label contains details about the usage, ingredients and manufacturing information.
When dispensed, it is pink, foamy and light. When massaged into the skin it develops into a light cream while being easily absorbed in the skin. It is highly scented.
Directions to use
Shoot a golf ball sized foam on the hand and spread it all over the skin gently for sure soft feels.
Shake before use. Dispense a small amount of mouse into the palm of your hand and apply to clean, dry skin.
Do not use on the face. Wash hands after use.
- It is light and non greasy.
- It is easy to put on and absorbs in the skin beautifully and effortlessly.
- It is good to use on hot humid days.
- The metallic bottle and dispenser makes it an ideal choice for a touch-less experience.
- It has a nice, soft and creamy scent. The sweet coconut, floral, sweet, vanilla fragrance makes it easy to smell good for long periods of time.
- Using the dispenser can be a struggle sometimes. It needs some effort to operate which makes it a little harder to get the desired amount of product out of the bottle. It comes out splotchy.
- As it is light in texture, it is not suitable for winters or people with dry skin.
- It is heavily scented, so might not be an ideal choice for people with sensitive skin.
Yay or Nay
I use it every time I get out of the shower. I love its portability, hydration and totally non-greasy finish. Shake it up and it comes out like shaving cream. Once applied, the foam easily dissolves and quickly. My skin feels amazing with the light scent but as far as the longevity and Sillage is concerned, it is a bummer. So for this summer, I’ve found something but my search continues.
I hope after reading this, you are able to make your decision.
Till next time