The beautiful debutante of the movie cocktail, Diana Penty has got flawless skin and a healthy mane. She has been a face of international skincare brands and undoubtedly he credit goes to her unblemished skin texture. Today I’m going to share what Diana does when it comes to her skincare, haircare and make up.
- She washes her face with a lightweight face wash and then uses Estee Lauder advanced night repair serum and then a moisturiser.
- At night she uses EL revitalising supreme moisturiser.
- She has dry skin, so she uses moisturiser regularly.
- She sometimes drinks lemon water and green tea.
- She removes all her make up off her face before heading to the bed.
- She follows the rule of drinking lots of water during the day very strictly.
- She uses embryolisse moisturiser.
- She uses an eye cream at night religiously.
- She goes for hair spa to rejuvenate once in a while.
- She likes voluminous beach curls.
- She does 30 minutes cardio and strength training.
- She does yoga and stretching exercises daily.
- She stays away from processed food, sweets and sugar.
- Her go to beauty products are lip balm, kohl pencil, blush and mascara.
- She likes using a dark brown kohl pencil instead of black.
- On regular basis she stays away from foundation and instead uses a BB cream.
- She applies Estee Lauder double wear foundation in Rattened.
- She loves Estee Lauder pure colour love lipsticks.
- She uses Kate Somerville make up setting spray.
- She uses Australia’s Lucas papaw balm as lip balm and highlighter.
- She uses cream based eyeshadow from Bobby Brown.
- She uses a cream based bobby brown blush.
- She has a make up hack, she uses a couple of drops of advanced night repair serum to her Estee Lauder foundation for a subtle glow.
- She uses a Bobby Brown cream concealer.
- Her favorite go to lipstick is blase buff.
- She uses mascara by Mac.
- She opts for subtle make up with no playing with colours.
- She sticks to blacks and browns and nudes.
- She likes lip and cheek tint.
- She likes using false eyelashes.
- She loves filling eyebrows with a pencil.
- Her favourite perfume is Chanel chance and she likes fresh light fragrances.
So I hope you find Diana’s beauty secrets steal worthy. I’ll be back with another blog post about one more Bollywood actress’ beauty secrets soon.
Till then take care