Watch this in a video here👇🏼
During the pandemic, when everyone is struggling to keep their face cover on, we all need face masks that pamper our skin and not make us feel pity and fearful.
So below is the face mask that I use regularly to keep skin tan at bay and to keep my skin glowing and radiant.
You only need three ingredients for it:
- Oatmeal (1-2 Tsp). (Buy oatmeal here)
- Tomato juice (1 Tsp)
- Curd (1 Tsp)
If you don’t have oatmeal handy, you can replace it with gram flour (besan in Hindi).
Recommended: (How I Style Ethnic Earrings with Western Outfits)
- Mix all the ingredients well and let the mixture rest for 5 minutes.
- Apply it gently all over your face with the help of your fingertips or spatula.
- Keep it on for 15-20 minutes or till it is dry.
- Wash it off with fresh water by lightly massaging it.
*You can use it once or twice a week.
Try it out and let me know how it was!
Until next time
Watch this in a video here 👇🏼👇🏼