Beard, the mane that defines a man may have a lot of admirers and followers. But keeping it drool worthy is nothing less than a challenge. It has its own issues of flakiness, dryness, itching and even growth.
As more and more men are getting involved in skincare and haircare, new brands are coming up with a range of beard care products which not only keeps it shiny and manageable but also an inspiration to others.
So almost four years ago, Prophet and tools realised the void of a good beard care product which moisturises, treats split ends, reduces painful irritations, eliminates nasty flakes, de-tangles hairs, promotes healthy faster beard growth and adds glorious shine to the beard. So this is how the product I am going to review today was born!
About the brand
Established in 2015, Prophet and tools is a US based beard care company. It started with a beard oil and comb set and since then they have penetrated in the mencare market. Now they have a gamut of beard balms, shampoos, soaps, wax & combs. In these few years, it has expanded to few European and Middle-Eastern countries.
The kit has an unscented Beard oil, a handmade animal name engraved Beard Comb and a Beard Care eBook guide.
A dark amber sleek bottle carries the beard oil. It has a dropper and pipette for apt oil dispensing. The dark color keeps the properties of the oil formulation intact for a long time so that it does not get exposed to light and remains well stored in cool and dark bottle.
The All-in-One unscented leave-in conditioner, softener, and faster beard growth essential for every man following the beard trend and wanting to look good! Our beard oil does whatever you want it to do! Have thicker, fuller, healthier facial hair and regain your confidence. Even the toughest and coarse hairs will soften and become moiturized. Instantly relieve red, burning and itchiness caused by dry flakey skin.
Vitamin E Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Chamomile Oil, Jojoba Oil.
Directions to use
Rub a few drops, according to the size of your beard, between the palms of your hands. Gently work the oil into your beard, goatee and moustache to the depth of the skin for maximum nourishment. Use the comb provided to style the beard and for a smoother look.
It is recommended to do a small skin test before using the product as it might contain allergens to certain individuals. If irritation occurs discontinue use and consult a doctor. If the oil comes to contact with the eyes, it may cause congestion and discomfort. Rinse eyes thoroughly with clean water.
AED 146 for 30 ml
24 months from the date of opening
- This beard oil is made with all natural ingredients with no added fragrance which makes it an ideal product for beard care.
- It adds a natural shine, tames the beard and makes it manageable in no time resulting in a debonair looking gentleman.
- The oil helps in keeping the beard flakefree and itch free.
- The oil is clear and free from added colours. So men from all ethnicities and all age groups can use it without having the fear of colouring their grey hair.
- The brand does suggest the use for healthier fuller beards but I think I need some more time to see the results.
- As it is made from everything natural, it can be used on eyebrows, hair and even on the face as moisturiser.
- According to the brand, it is suitable for Vegans, Nuts-Free allergies, Halal and Kosher practices.
- Every box of this Premium Unscented Beard Oil Kit comes with a handmade beard comb which is made from the tree trunks of peach wood. It also has a cool laser engraved animal name on it. So you could randomly get a Lion, Bear, Panther, Gorilla or Ox.
- The brand offers a full money back guarantee in event of a wrong or unsatisfactory purchase. I mean what else you want!
I haven’t seen any issue with it as such. It is an oil so it is supposed to be a little greasy but that doesn’t give me reason to leave it.
In short, it grows, tames, thickens, softens, soothes and hydrates the burly beards! So, get ready for some compliments and even some unexpected selfies with strangers for your manly mane.
So here let me conclude my today’s post. I’ll see you soon!