To keep our face soft and supple, it is imperative to invest in a good face wash. It not only cleans the grim and makeup off your face, but helps in keeping it natural and beautiful. So lets talk about one which has been in the market for some time and comes from a brand which makes Ayurveda based products.
Its Himalaya face wash which available in almost all leading stores and shops near you.
About the brand
Established in 1930 by M Manal, The Himalaya Drug Company is based in Bangalore, India. In 1999, Himalaya Herbals launched its personal healthcare products in India. Its products including those with ayurvedic ingredients are sold in 92 countries across the world.
Himalaya’s Purifying Neem Face Wash is a soap-free, herbal formulation that cleans impurities and helps clear pimples. A natural blend of Neem and Turmeric bring together their antibacterial and antifungal properties to prevent the recurrence of acne over time.
This green colour gel like face wash comes in a transparent plastic tube with a tick tok closure. The bottle has the necessary details related to the product such as ingredients, usage instructions, expiry etc.
The face wash is gel like and is green in colour. It has a mild bloomy fragrance to it.
Nimba (Azadirachta indica), Haridra (Curcuma longa)
Inactives: Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Directions to use
Moisten face, apply a small quantity of Purifying Neem Face Wash and gently work uptil lather using a circular motion. Wash off and pat dry. You can use it twice daily.
240 rs for 300 ml
200 rs for 170 ml
146 rs for 150 ml
120 rs for 100 ml
one year from the date of manufacturing.
- The Key ingredients neem and turmeric have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. They are good in improving general skin health and immunity treating acne, boils and ulcers.
- It cleanses the face properly leaving no residue behind.
- It is a gel based wash, so makes the skin feels unclogged and soft.
- It can be used by both men and women.
- It is good for all skin types specially who have oily, combination and acne prone skin.
- It comes with a very genuine price tag, specially the 300ml, and a single bottle goes a long way.
- It cleanses skin properly but doesn’t make it feel dry.
- The gel is a little solidified, so one needs to be careful in dispensing it.
Yay or Nay
It is good face wash for people looking for one at a budget. It definitely cleanses the face well and keeps pimples at bay.
So let me conclude today’s article here. I’ll see you with another one soon.