Hey everyone, when we talk about the beauty of the indian television bahus, one name surely pops ups and that is hina khan. She is beautiful, stylish and has oomph too. So lets discuss her beauty and makeup secrets today.
- She drinks about 12 glasses of water everyday.
- She also consumes coconut water twice a day.
- For her skin, she trusts on amla and curd and eats them everyday.
- She washes her face with rosewater in the morning
- She likes home remedies like using potato for tan removal or tomato face pack.
- She applies malai (milk cream ) to her face occasionally and steams her face after that.
- She removes her makeup with coconut oil and then moisturises well.
- She doesn’t like beauty treatments much and visits spa every 15 days for clean up and full body treatment once in a month.
- She always takes her dentist advice before applying any cosmetic product.
- She advocates using homemade masks using Multani mitti, besan, rosewater, honey, turmeric and lemon.
- She uses curd and egg white hair mask every 15 days.
- She oils her hair regularly and likes steaming them later.
- She uses henna for extra nourishment.
- She never skips using a conditioner after shampooing her hair.
- She likes washing her hair with lemon juice mixed with water for shine.
- She believes in light to moderate exercising at least 5 days a week.
- She likes weight and strength training for her abs.
- She has never been on a strict diet but eats healthy every two hours.
- She loves makeup and loves doing her own makeup.
- She is more comfortable using her fingertips than a brush to do her makeup.
- Her favourite makeup brand is Nars.
- As a foundation, she likes either Chanel or Nars foundation.
- While travelling, instead of a foundation, she applies a concealer.
- She uses Nars or Bobbi brown setting powder or Chanel loose powder after using her foundation.
- She is fond for inglot contouring pencil for a sculpted face.
- To highlight her cheekbones, she trusts M.A.C. beaming blush.
- Before using any eye makeup, she likes priming them well with Christian Dior primer.
- After priming, when it comes to eyeshadow, she loves applying fusion mono by Dior.
- She loves her thick eyebrows and pays extra attention to their perfection.
- One of her favourite blush is by Nars.
- She is a pro at eyeliner application and loves using almost all types of eyeliners. She can apply eyeliner with both the hands.
- She has a hack of using glitter in loose powder for a sparkly or radiant look.
- She likes M.A.C. cosmetics candy yum yum, runway hit and please me lipsticks on daily basis.
So here let me conclude today’s article. You can watch all these Hina Khan’s secrets in a video given below.
Thanks a lot for your time.