And here I am again, writing about a men product without experiencing it myself (😉). So this time the product I am going to write about was suggested to me by an Indian beardoholic ( I am not sure where its actually a word!). It was from a new but highly marketed brand, Beardo. Well the guy himself had never used it, but wanted to use it for my review. Really, I mean really I would have never asked for more. So this person tried Beardo’s “The Old fashioned ” beard wash and here is what this self-made guinea pig had to say about it.
But before I begin talking about it. Let me just give some statements about the manly mane. The beard is not just a fashion statement. It protects the facial skin acting as a barrier to the outer environment. Beard products such as beard wash, beard oil, beard balm are important as they are supposed to keep the integrity of the facial skin. They keep the beard moisturised, smooth and shiny and sometimes they do help in growth. So these are the basic properties we’ll be looking in today’s product too.
About the company
Directions to use
Splash some water on your beard to make sure all hair get damp.Rub it across your hands liberally and make sure you form a nice lather out of it.Run your lathered hands through your beard and run it through your beard generously. Wash it off with cold or warm water thoroughly and make sure every inch gets properly washed off the soap.
24 months from date of manufacturing
- It is a small compact bottle which is easy to use and carry.
- It has cleansing properties which protect the skin from any harm.
- It has a pleasant and long lasting fragrance.
- This wash “The Old Fashioned” has a better feel as compared to Irish Royal and Classic from the same brand.
- There wasn’t much of a difference in the beard in terms of look or smoothness or even growth.
- It’s fragrance may be good but is very overpowering. Some find it cinnamon like and others like nutmeg.
Yay or Nay
So based upon it, I have to say that this beard wash doesn’t give what it claims! but one should not lose hope as there are lot many options in the market, so choose wisely!