About the brand:
A British entrepreneur Freddy Furber founded this company and tentatively named after his Great-Grandfather, Percy Nobleman. Started in 2013, Percy Nobleman is a leading beard grooming brand in Europe .
It has a good market penetration with sale over 2000 outlets in 30 countries globally. The brand also has a comic book series ,The Adventures of Percy Nobleman which was published in 2015 and is the world’s first Instagram comic book.
Crafted in Percy Nobleman’s signature scent, this beard balm is ideal for all beard types – short or long and is great for providing your beard with that much needed moisture.It offers an additional layer of protection from the environment and natural elements plus, it leaves your beard smelling like a proper esteemed English Gentleman, a musky manly esque scent that will last well into the day too.Go on, give your beard something it deserves – it will be sure to thank you for it with a tin of the classic Percy nobleman’s beard balm.
Directions to use
- It shapes the beard well and gives a subtle hold to the beard while nourishing it.
- It is perfectly suited for men with long or coarse beard making it manageable and softer.
- It is soft and malleable making application effortless and doesn’t leave a residue on the beard.
- It gives a more uniform appearance for beards of all lengths.
- It works beautifully with Percy Nobleman Beard conditioning oil.
- On a medium length beard, only a thumbnail quantity of this balm is needed.
- The scent is warm and musky with beautiful notes of orange, patchouli and cedar wood.
- It has natural ingredients like Beeswax,Shea butter and jojoba oil.
- It also treats itching, dandruff and flaking of beard.
- It is particularly good in winters when your beard needs attention for all the right reasons.
- The smell of this balm can be disappointing for some. Although it is not strong, but it definitely needs a lot of effort to smell the deep notes within it. With a usual sniff, it may ward off some men thinking it to be waxy smelling petroleum jelly.
Yay or Nay!
I am a little confused, but more inclined towards a Yaay. The quality, performance and ease of using it are definitely the winners here. Just for some, who may consider smell over nourishment, it may take a while to make their mind up. But my verdict would be to definitely give it a try specially with Percy nobleman signature scented conditioning oil.
Here I wrap my one more write-up about man products, I truly hope you find it useful.
Until next time
More Mencare product reviews