Hi my lovelies, wassup? Whensoever I get a chance to talk about a face wash, I can talk non stop for hours. But today I’ll try to make it simple and sweet. So this all started when I saw a big sale on Boots and went on to buy a bucket full of stuff and to my surprise, maximum products that I bought were from Soap and Glory instead of the in-house brand, Boots.The price was almost half of the MRP and still everything looked so classy. So out of so many things that I bought from soap and glory, one was their 3-IN-1 DAILY VITAMIN C FACIAL WASH.Today we’ll discuss about it only. So Ok all set?
About the brand:
Opened in 2008 by Entrepreneur Marcia Kilgore, the unique budget beauty brand Soap and glory is now a part of high street chain Boots.Soap and Glory has skin care, hair care and makeup beauty products with quirky packaging and tag lines.
A sizable cylindrical transparent bottle carries this aqua blue colored facial wash which has little pink colored micro granules in it.
It has a tick-tock cap which is white in color.The name of the brand is clearly visible with the product name and specification which clarifies that it’s not a soap but a high-tech foaming facial wash.
On the back, the directions to use the product are clearly mentioned in English,french and German.
Face Soap And Clarity™ is a 3-in-1 daily face wash with ultra-soft, jojoba scrub-beads, plus super-tasking vitamins, minerals, amino acids and Soap & Glory’s exclusive SUPERFRUIT™ YUZU complex. It cleans and purifies skin, effortlessly removes make-up, and gently exfoliates. In short, it’s one killer cleanser!
• cleansing, foaming and smoothing
• gently polishes and purifies
• rejuvenates, energizes and brightens
• strategically formulated for oily/combination skin
Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Methyl Isethionate, Synthetic Wax, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zinc Laurate, Limonene, Polyquaternium-7, Benzophenone-4, Amyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Citral, Methylisothiazolinone, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Maltoderxtrin, CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 42090 (Blue 1)
It is not a serum or a cream. It has a gel like consistency that easily smooths over skin and lathers into a cooling foam that removes dirt and makeup.
Directions to use:
Squeeze a grape sized measure onto damp skin, rub into a lather, then rinse.
12 $ for 350 ml
2 years from the date of manufacturing.
- It is good for oily/combination skin with acne, blemish and clogged pores.
- It lathers good, but not too much to strip the skin off its moisture
- The fragrance is really fresh.
- It is very gentle on skin. The microbes are not harsh to your soft facial skin.
- A small pea size drop is enough to clean the face thoroughly.So it will last for months.
- The face feels fresh, rejuvenated and polished after its use.
- It comes with an affordable price tag ( I got it dirt cheap on the sale)
- It helps in getting a clear complexion which is bright and radiant.
- It doesn’t remove makeup fairly well.
- If it was in a tube or with a pump, it could have been much easier to use with wet hands.
- It is not easily available in India.
So my idea for this one would be to give it a chance. It definitely improves texture and the face feels fresh and clean.As the formulation includes vitamin C and a citrus fruit, yuzu,so it is definitely going to promote a brighter, smoother complexion. I know someone,on whom it has worked on the spots too.I would totally recommend it especially if you are prone to spots or you have oily skin or blemishes.
So as always I hope you like this review. I’ll see you soon.
Until next time,Take care