Hi Beauties, I hope my article finds you all fit and fine. So almost everyone has experienced and complained about dry,itchy and flaky skin which makes us uncomfortable at times and which we want to get rid of. Sometimes its the cold, dry winter air that sucks the life out of our healthy skin. And sometimes other factors contribute to dry skin which include harsh soaps, itchy clothing, misusing moisturiser, long hot showers, ageing, and nutritional deficiencies.Whoa thats a long list!
There are many lotions and moisturizers in the market to combat that issue. But most of them come with a big price tag. So we are left with natural options,diys or cheap natural products. So today we going to talk about such a low cost product which is easy to use, good to smell and balanced to rely upon.
Its KEO KARPIN HERBAL BODY OIL.
It’s a perfect blend of light, herbal,non sticky awesome smelling oil which can be used throughout the year.
As the bottle states, it is an Ayurvedic and herbal body massage oil.It also has sandal, neem,haldi and olive oil which are quite effective in nourishing and hydrating dry skin back to a healthy state.It comes in a light yellow colored plastic bottle which has dark red color tightening cap.It is perfect to prevent it from spilling.
It prevents the body from discoloration,sunburn,rashes and dryness and wrinkles.It keeps your skin soft and glowing all year round. It is light weight and mildly perfumed.
Each 10 ml contains extract of:
Daru Haridra 50mg, Turmeric (haridra) 50mg, Manjistha 50mg, Arjuna 16mg.
Oil base contains: Kapoor(Camphor) 10mg, Lanolin 50mg, Olive oil 0.05ml, Neem oil 0.005ml, Arachis oil 1ml, Light Liquid Paraffin to make 10ml, Butylated Hydroxyanisole 0.02%(as preservative), Perfume, Permitted natural colours.
(Bottle has the scientific names of the above ingredients)
Its is light weight and gets absorbed by the skin very easily.A small amount of oil goes a long way.
Directions to use:
As per the manufacturer,apply daily before or after bath.So I thought of trusting the maker. And I used it the same way as was told.
You can use it as a massage oil on the body before shower. Let it sit on the body and take bath. Its the best way to use it in summers.Other way to use it is as moisturizer or lotion after bath and leave it on your body with that lingering smell.Thats how i prefer in winters.Also for better storage,keep this oil in a cool and dry place.
It has good three-year shelf life from the day of manufacturing.
So that was my review about this wonderful herbal body oil.To ease your decision making process, I’ll sum up my experience in the below points.
- It leaves the skin soft and supple for a long time.
- It is Ayurvedic and herbal.
- Its fragrance is soothing.
- The quantity of this oil is good and can be used for a long time.
- It is priced very reasonably.
- For me,it has replaced my daily moisturizer.
- It is completely non sticky and very light to use.
- And finally,It has helped me in combating my body discoloration issue. All I can say is”It works”
- Sometimes it could take a little while to get absorbed.
- The smell could be little overpowering for people looking for fragrance free oils.
- The bottle packing is very basic(for me it doesn’t even matter)
- Don’t try to use it on your hair. (I tried it and got an unpleasant cold which ruined my week. It could be because of camphor in it or a coincidence with some other product ,but I never took that risk again.)
Yay or Nay
A definite Yaaay. Try this product. Its worth your money. It has become a daily go to product for my skin.There are no dry lines or itchiness on my skin. I am totally happy.
So if you have any questions/suggestions for me ,don’t forget to write in the comment section below.